We can help you find the rarest of antiquities.
If you are having trouble finding a rare antique item, we may be able to assist you. Our family has been dealing with fine art and antiques for over 40 years. During this time we have worked with hundreds of art/antique dealers, gallery owners, auction houses, and jewelers. We have resources all around the world.
We know how hard it is to find the “perfect” piece. You might be looking for yourself or trying to find a gift for a loved one. However, you can’t seem to find exactly what you are looking for. Often times this can get to be stressful. We can help you with this problem.
We attend close to 50 New York City auction previews every month. We also get catalogs from auctions all around the world. We can let you know when and where an item you are looking for comes up at auction.
When looking for a specific type or brand it is best to go to an art or antique dealer that works with that type of item. We work with many people who are experts in their field. They get unique one-of-a-kind items all the time. We listed a few of our associate’s store/gallery owner specialties below:
- Antique Art Glass. The art glass experts (gallery owners) specialize in (LCT) Louis Comfort Tiffany, Loetz, Galle, Daum, Legras, Quezal. and Rene Lalique. If you need a rare antique art glass piece, let us know.
- Chinese Antiques. The Chinese experts (gallery owners) specialize in jade, Famille porcelain, Chinese ivory carvings, bronzes, snuff bottles, and Peking glass.
- Costume Jewelry. Our multiple costume jewelry dealers specialize in some hard-to-find designer names. These include Chanel, Miriam Haskell, Iradj Moini, Marcel Boucher, and much more.
- Decorative Arts. The decorative arts experts have a huge amount of inventory. This category includes furniture, clocks, sculptures, and porcelain.
- Israeli/Judaica Art. The Israeli art specialist deals with all types of Judaica items. They also carry fine art done by Israeli/Jewish artists. Some artists included are Robert Rauschenberg, Yaacov Agam, Samuel Bak, Reuven Rubin, and Mane Katz.
- Japanese Antiques. The Japanese experts (gallery owner) specializes in Imari porcelain, Satsuma porcelain, Japanese bronzes, ivory carvings, wood carvings, netsukes, cloisonné, and samurai weapons.
- Jewelry. We work with a variety of jewelers who have rare hard to find pieces by the best designers. These include David Webb, Van Cleef and Arpels, Cartier, and Tiffany.
- Paintings. We work with many gallery owners that specialize in different painting categories. Some included are American Art, European Art, Old Masters, Oriental Art, Modern Art, and more.
- Rare Books. The rare books expert specialize in English & American Literature, Modern First Editions, Victorian Literature, Poetry, Mystery and Detective Fiction, Children’s Literature & Signed Books.
- Silver. The silver specialists have a great variety of hard-to-find items. These include silver by Buccellati, Jensen, and Tiffany. They also carry large silver centerpieces as well as tea and flatware sets.
If you need assistance finding an antique or fine art item, please let us know. We are happy to help. Visit our contact page to get in touch with us.